Christian Aid Center is a “beacon” for men experiencing life’s struggles. Whether it is to get in from a cold night or a desire to start fresh, Men Services' caring staff wishes to meet both physical and spiritual needs of those longing to break the cycle of homelessness.
- 30-day stay for men 18 years and older
- a clean and sober environment
- two hot and hearty meals a day
- hot showers and laundry room
- a safe place to stay
- spiritual encouragement
- two recovery programs
- life coaching
Operations Director, Rick Standard, provides spiritual leadership based on the gospel of Jesus Christ. He also makes referrals to outside sources for addiction treatment, employment, housing, etc. Regardless of our guests’ denominational preference, they receive spiritual guidance through daily Bible study and chapel services conducted by members of the community.
Upon arrival, all guests go through an intake interview and create a "growth plan" with a staff member. At the end of the 30-day dorm stay, guests opt for one of the following three options:
- Rebuilders: A spiritual, life transformation program (12-14 months)
- Connections: An extended-stay, work program (up to 4 months)
- Self Exit: Alternative housing
If you have questions or to find out more, email Rick, Operations Director, or call 509-525-7153.